For more information, please fill the form.
Business Funding Proposal (Business Plan)
Proper, solid and economical providers of business funding for start-ups and growth require a Funding Proposal.
A Funding Proposal's function is to present to a prospective lender or investor the strongest possible case for doing the loan or investment.
Accordingly, it will have to indicate that:
- Management is capable
- The existing or new business is or will be on sound financial
- The use of the funds will result in new or additional revenue
and income sufficient to place the business in a position to
repay the loan or investment.
- Management has prepared a sound plan for the use of the
funds that will result in the new or added revenue and
Among other things, the plan will include:
- Description of the goods or services to provide indication of why customers will be attracted to
the new or additional goods or services provided.
- A description of the planned strategy to attract new or additional customers to the business.
- In addition to the company's financial information, we add a re-statement of existing financial information to present a better, more accurate picture of the actual
financial position and profit of an existing business.
- Projections showing the expected financial position and income of the business following the funding and how the business will be able to repay the loan or investment.