For more information, please fill the form.
> Complementary Initial consultation
> Delivery of a plan of approach and work to be done
> Acceptance by you of the plan (with changes if desired)
> Payment for the preparation of the Funding Proposal
> Preparation of Funding Proposal by us
> Approval by you of our completed Proposal
> Delivery to you of the completed Proposal (with changes if requested by you)
> Advice on the possible sources of funds.
> Assistance in presenting the proposal to the agreed-upon source(s)
- Assisting with the negotiations for the loan.
- Legal consultations regarding the lending contract.
Our Funding Sources
- The Government of Canada's Business Development Bank offers many lending solutions that are very flexible and do not require the pledging of personal assets.
- Commercial Banks offer a great variety of funding solutions
- Credit Unions offer more personal solutions.
- Private lenders who offer faster an easier (but more expensive) lending solutions.